Langsung ke konten utama

Week 5 : Best friend(s) or close friend(s).


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I Dion Valentino will tell about my good friend or close friend, but it would be better if we always give thanks to Allah SWT, because it has been given a great pleasure.

A friend is someone who is always close to us, always attentive to us, even can already be regarded as his own siblings.

I met someone I can not name. First met him at the time of entering high school or high school. It was then that we were acquainted. Time after time has passed, apparently the child fits my behavior and vice versa. As time went on, I took her to my house. And the next day he took me to his house. My parents and he already familiar. From there I considered him as a friend, and so did he regard me as his best friend.

What I love about him is how he always wants to accompany me in any case. And he never complains with my attitude that always wants to joke with him. Especially in sports, I always exercise with him. If I need help again, the first friend I call is her. We always cooperate in any positive terms.

The thing that I do not like is he lazy to learn, he always plays mobile phones. If there is a school assignment, he always asks for help with me. I understand because it is a lazy character who learns lazy.

My hope of my friendship with him is to always be a true friend even though he is currently studying at a university in Yogyakarta. We always communicate even though the distance separates us.

Such is the story of our wonderful friendship. May be useful. And I apologize if there is a mistake in the word writing, because the right one always belongs to Allah SWT.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.


Terjemahan bahasa Indonesia

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Saya Dion Valentino akan menceritakan tentang teman baik atau teman dekat saya, tetapi alangkah lebih baiknya kita selalu bersyukur kepada Allah SWT, karena telah diberikan kenikmatan yang luar biasa.

Sahabat adalah seseorang yang selalu dekat dengan kita, selalu perhatian dengan kita, bahkan sudah bisa dianggap sebagai saudara kandung sendiri.

Saya bertemu dengan seseorang yang tidak bisa saya sebutkan nama nya. Pertama bertemu dengan dia yaitu pada saat masuk Sekolah Menengah Atas atau SMA. Pada saat itu lah kami berkenalan. Waktu demi waktu telah berlalu, rupanya anak itu cocok dengan perilaku saya dan begitu pula sebaliknya. Waktu terus berjalan, aku mengajak dia ke rumah aku. Dan keesokan harinya dia mengajak aku kerumahnya. Orang tua saya dan dia udah saling akrab. Dari situlah aku menganggap dia sebagai sahabat, dan begitu juga dia menganggap saya sebagai sahabatnya.

Hal yang saya sukai dari dia adalah bagaimana dia selalu mau menemani aku dalam hal apapun. Dan dia tidak pernah mengeluh dengan sikap saya yang selalu ingin bergurau dengan dia. Apalagi dalam hal olahraga, saya selalu berolahraga bersama dia. Jika saya lagi butuh bantuan, teman yang pertama saya hubungi adalah dia. Kami selalu bekerja sama dalam hal positif apapun.

Hal yang tidak saya sukai adalah dia malas belajar, dia selalu bermain handphone. Jika ada tugas sekolah, dia selalu minta bantuan dengan saya. Saya maklumi karena memang karakter diaa yang malas belajar.

Harapan saya tentang persahabatan saya dengan dia adalah bisa selalu menjadi sahabat yang sejati walaupun sekarang dia kuliah di suatu universitas di Yogyakarta. Kami selalu berkomunikasi walaupun jarak memisahkan kami.

Demikianlah cerita tentang persahabatan kami yang begitu indah. Semoga bermanfaat. Dan saya mohon maaf apabila terdapat kesalahan dalam penulisan kata, karena yang benar itu selalu milik Allah SWT.

Wassalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Video submission 1

https://youtu.be/He4CiT42J5g Description : Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.. I will explain about fitness .. Fitness is a regular exercise activity of physical / body muscle which is done regularly and periodically, which aims to maintain body vitality and practice discipline. The benefit  of Fitness for health 1. Fat Burning 2. Physical Strength 3. Reduce the Risk of Disease 4. Increase Metabolism Train breathing 5. Shaping & Beautify the Body 6. Train breathing 7. Against senile in the old days Thank you for your attention. Wassalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.. Deskripsi : Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..  Saya akan menjelaskan tentang kebugaran. Kebugaran adalah aktivitas olahraga teratur otot fisik / tubuh yang dilakukan secara teratur dan berkala, yang bertujuan untuk menjaga vitalitas tubuh dan disiplin praktik. Manfaat Fitness untuk kesehatan 1. Pembakaran Lemak 2. Kekuatan Fisik 3. Kurangi R

Week 2 : Say It with Pictures

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh.. Hello all, I will post about education information and entertainment some places in Pontianak.. 1. Monument Khatulistiwa Pontianak Education : there is a description of the arrow symbol indicates the direction of north-south (latitude 0 'degrees). Description of the symbol in the form of flat circle that reads evenaar (Dutch) which means the equator, showing the equatorial sphere or northern and southern boundaries.while the plate under the direction of the arrow is written 109 degrees 20'0''OlvGR, meaning the equator in Pontianak coincides with 109 degrees east longitude 20 minutes 00 seconds GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Information : Equator monument is located north Pontianak, West Kalimantan. Towards this monument can be reached about 30 minutes from downtown Pontianak. This monument was built in 1928 by using astronomy. Measurements made by geographers at that time without the use of sophisticated tools

Week 3 : Goals/ambitions/dreams

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.      On this occasion I will discuss about what the purpose of my life five years into the future. Previously I was very grateful to Allah SWT because thanks to his guidance I can continue my studies to the University of Tanjungpura. And grateful again I found Bidikmisi scholarship for students who excel and less able in economic circumstances.      Talk about majors, I majored in Mechanical Engineering at Tanjungpura University Pontianak. Why did I take the course? Because, I am from the small already like things that smell with the machine.      The person who has contributed to all this is my parents in the village. He is very hard working to get a halal sustenance to meet my needs. He never complained. Even he talked to me, you have to work hard to achieve your goals. That's what keeps me excited to achieve my goals.      My plan after graduating from my studies at Tanjungpura University, I wanted to work in a company that sui