Langsung ke konten utama

Group Work from Group 1



    Reading Discussion ( group work ) from group 1


1. How is the college/university system in the U.S different from the college/university system in Indonesia ? 


Answer : The college/university system in the U.S is very flexible. You can change your major multiple times if you choose. While college/university in Indonesia are not like that.


2. Whice one do you prefer : to decide on your major early in your college year or later ? 

Answer : I prefer early  in college year. Because i like with my chose in the mechanichal engineering and i am very very like that and that is my hobby also.


3. Why do you choose to study at mechanical engineering study major ?

Answer : The reason i'm majoring ini mechanical engineering is because i waspada once a school in vocational school
Majoring ini automotive and i want to continue my education to higher level. In additional info want to be an engineering because being and engineering also a decent salary.

4. What do you thing can be improved from the college/university system in Indonesia ?

Answer : Which needs to be improved ia the facility. There are still mang university in Indonesia that lack facility. Such as practicum equipment.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Video submission 1

https://youtu.be/He4CiT42J5g Description : Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.. I will explain about fitness .. Fitness is a regular exercise activity of physical / body muscle which is done regularly and periodically, which aims to maintain body vitality and practice discipline. The benefit  of Fitness for health 1. Fat Burning 2. Physical Strength 3. Reduce the Risk of Disease 4. Increase Metabolism Train breathing 5. Shaping & Beautify the Body 6. Train breathing 7. Against senile in the old days Thank you for your attention. Wassalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.. Deskripsi : Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..  Saya akan menjelaskan tentang kebugaran. Kebugaran adalah aktivitas olahraga teratur otot fisik / tubuh yang dilakukan secara teratur dan berkala, yang bertujuan untuk menjaga vitalitas tubuh dan disiplin praktik. Manfaat Fitness untuk kesehatan 1. Pembakaran Lemak 2. Kekuatan Fisik 3. Kurangi R

Week 2 : Say It with Pictures

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuh.. Hello all, I will post about education information and entertainment some places in Pontianak.. 1. Monument Khatulistiwa Pontianak Education : there is a description of the arrow symbol indicates the direction of north-south (latitude 0 'degrees). Description of the symbol in the form of flat circle that reads evenaar (Dutch) which means the equator, showing the equatorial sphere or northern and southern boundaries.while the plate under the direction of the arrow is written 109 degrees 20'0''OlvGR, meaning the equator in Pontianak coincides with 109 degrees east longitude 20 minutes 00 seconds GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Information : Equator monument is located north Pontianak, West Kalimantan. Towards this monument can be reached about 30 minutes from downtown Pontianak. This monument was built in 1928 by using astronomy. Measurements made by geographers at that time without the use of sophisticated tools

Week 3 : Goals/ambitions/dreams

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.      On this occasion I will discuss about what the purpose of my life five years into the future. Previously I was very grateful to Allah SWT because thanks to his guidance I can continue my studies to the University of Tanjungpura. And grateful again I found Bidikmisi scholarship for students who excel and less able in economic circumstances.      Talk about majors, I majored in Mechanical Engineering at Tanjungpura University Pontianak. Why did I take the course? Because, I am from the small already like things that smell with the machine.      The person who has contributed to all this is my parents in the village. He is very hard working to get a halal sustenance to meet my needs. He never complained. Even he talked to me, you have to work hard to achieve your goals. That's what keeps me excited to achieve my goals.      My plan after graduating from my studies at Tanjungpura University, I wanted to work in a company that sui